LABORATORY OF PHYSICAL METHODS OF MONITORING NATURAL AND INDUSTRIAL OBJECTS
Head of the Laboratory -
PhD (Engineering Sciences) S.S. Voznesensky
Total - 8
Researchers - 4
PhD - 4
Main Research Directions
- The development of physical methods of monitoring natural and industrial objects.
- Comprehensive research into physical, structural, optical and NLO characteristics of natural nanomaterials.
- Using laser induced fluorescence method, the Laboratory has developed a submersible fiber-optic fluorimeter, which makes it possible to measure the concentration of phytoplankton in sea water with great precision and within a wide range of depths and laser radiation powers.
- A technique of comprehensive research into physical, structural, optical and NLO characteristics of biomineral structures of siliceous marine organisms has been developed.
- Krikun V.A., Mayor A.Yu., Bukin O.A., Kulchin Yu.N., Voznesensky S.S. A ship laser spectrometer. Favorable decision dated June 21, 2006, Application No. 2006110722.
- Voznesensky S.S., Lenshin A.V., Kulikov Ye.A., Smelovsky M.Yu., Borisenko O.A. A device for determination and diagnostics of regional disorders of lung ventilation function. RF Patent of Invention No. 2068233 dated October 27, 1996.
- Voznesensky S.S., Nomokonova, N.N., Savelyev, V.V. Computer modeling of technical system. The 13th Scientific Symposium of Shenyang Institute of Chemical Technology and Bilateral Symposium Between China and Russia, 2000.
- Voznesensky S.S. IT Trends and Developmental Strategies in Russia and in the Russian Far East. The 1st Pan-Pacific Symposium on Information Technology "Vision and Strategies on IT Industry", Tongmyong University of Information Technology, Busan, Korea, 2002, pp.79-96.