LABORATORY OF LASER METHODS OF SUBSTANCE RESEARCH
Head of the Laboratory -
Dr. Sc. (Phys.-Math.), Professor A.N. Pavlov
Total - 3
Researchers - 3
Dr. Sc. - 1
PhD - 2
Main Research Directions
- Research into the interaction processes between forceful laser radiation and substance.
- Research into dynamic oceanic and atmospheric processes on the basis of laser probing methods.
- A technique and a ship apparatus for sub-satellite measurement of biooptical characteristics of the upper ocean have been developed.
- Internal oceanic waves have been registered using distance laser probing method.
- Bukin O.A., Pavlov A.N. et al. Continuous measurement of chlorophyll-a concentration in the Pacific Ocean by shipborne laser fluorometer and radiometer: comparison with SeaWiFS data. Int. J. Remote Sens., 2001, vol. 22, № 2-3, p. 415-427.
- Bukin O.A., Pavlov A.N. et al. Measurement of the lightscattering layers structure and the detection of the dynamic processes in the upper ocean layer by shipborne lidar. Int. J. Remote Sens., 1998, vol. 19, № 4, p. 707-715.
- Bukin O.A., Kulchin Yu.A., Ilyin A.A., Nagorny I.G., Pavlov A.N., Bulanov A.V. Interaction between plasma fronts during laser-produced atmospheric breakdown. Quantum Electronics, 2006, No.6, pp. 65-72.