LABORATORY OF ROBOTIC SYSTEMS
Head of the Laboratory -
Dr. Sc. (Engineering Sciences), Professor V.F. Filaretov,
Honored Inventor of the Russian Federation Honored Scientist of the Russian Federation.
Total - 7,
Researchers - 6,
Dr. Sc. - 3,
PhD - 3.
Main research directions
- Development of the new methods of the synthesis of the adaptive and self-adjusting systems for control by complex multiconnected nonlinear dynamic objects with the unknown and/or substantially variable parameters.
- Development of control systems by multilink manipulators and by autonomous underwater vehicles for their rapid and precise moving along the complex three-dimensional trajectories under the conditions of complete reciprocal effect boundary with all degrees of mobility (control channels) with the presence of unknown and variable actions from the side of environment.
Underwater vehicle with one vectored thruster
Advantages underwater vehicle proposed:
More small energy consumption during the motion (more small resistance of viscous fluid);
the high speed of moving;
more small noise.
- Filaretov V. F. The self-adjustment systems for control of the drives of manipulators. - Vladivostok: FESTU, 2000. 304 p.
- Filaretov V. F., Alekseyev Yu. K., Lebedev A. V. The control systems of underwater robots//- M.: Krugliy god, 2001. 288 p.
- Filaretov V.F ; Vucobratovic M ; Zhirabok A.N. Parity relation approach to fault diagnosis in manipulation robots//Int. Journal. Mechatronics, Pergamon Press. 2003. V.13, pp.141-152.
- Cavallo E ; Michelini R ; Filaretov V.F. Conceptual of design of an AUV equipped with a a three degrees of freedom vectored thruster//Int. Journal. Intelligent and Robotic systems. 2004. V. 39, pp. 365 - 391.
- Filaretov V. F., Lebedev A. V., Yukhimets D. A. The device and control systems of underwater robots. - M.: Nauka, 2005. 270 p.