LABORATORY OF TECHNICAL DIAGNOSTICS
Head of the Laboratory -
Dr. Sc. (Engineering Sciensec.), Professor V.P. Chipulis,
Honored Scientist of the Russian Federation.
Total - 10,
Researchers - 3,
Dr. Sc. - 1,
Main research directions
- Monitoring and analysis of operating regimes of heat-and-power engineering objects.
- Methods and means of diagnosis, prediction and control of heat-and-power engineering objects.
- Analysis of retrospective information for determining basic dependences between parameters of heat-and-power engineering objects.
- Explotable information analytical systems for monitoring and analyzing operation regimes of heat sources and heat consumers have been developed and introduced.
- Diagnostic methods for physical and behavioral defects of heat-and-power engineering objects have been developed using retrospective information.
- Automatized workplaces to perform investigations, technological and financial monitoring of heat-and-power engineering objects, regional analysis of retrospective information have been elaborated.
- Chipulis V.P. Leakage diagnosis in the hydraulic circuits. Part 2, A and T. 2000. № 11, pp. 146-154.
- Chipulis V.P. Diagnosis of heat systems technical state. A and T. 2000. № 6, p. 146154.
- Chipulis V.P. Diagnosis of metrological defects in the problems of heat energy accounting. A and T. 2005. № 11. pp. 166-178.