INTELLIGENT SYSTEM LABORATORY
Head of the Laboratory - Dr. Sc. (Engineering Sciences) Valeriya Gribova
Professor (Physical & Mathematical Sciences) - 1
Professor (Technical Sciences) - 1
Professor (Medical Sciences) - 1
Ph. D. (Technical Sciences) - 6
Ph. D. (Medical Sciences) - 2
Engineers - 5
The history of the Laboratory started with Artificial Intelligence System Laboratory founded in 1974 by Prof. F. Staros. For more than 30 years the Laboratory was headed by Prof. Alexander S. Kleschev, Honorary Scientist of the Russian Federation.
Main research directions
- Knowledge bases and ontologies: theory, implementation, and estimation;
- Tools for software development based on artificial intelligence principals: models, methods, implementation;
- Applied intelligent systems: theory, implementation, experience of use.
- The cloud platform which supports the unified technological principles of the design and implementation of applications and instrumental intelligent cloud services for student learning, the development of scientific research, practical use;
- The mathematical theory of object domain ontologies;
- Models of ontologies and knowledge bases for a number of object domains;
- Ontological programming paradigm;
- Program complex for inductive formation of medical knowledge bases in the form accepted in the medical literature;
- Program complex for creation and operation of interactive virtual environments;
- A production system for parallel programming;
- Specialized computer knowledge banks on medical diagnostics, program transformation, mathematics.
- Gribova V.V, Kleschev A.S., Krylov D.A., Moskalenko F.M., Smagin S.V., Timchenko V.A., Tyutyunnik M.B., Shalfeeva E.A. Research project IACPaaS. Extensible information and software complex for development, control, and usage of intelligent software based on cloud computing // Iskusstvennyi intellekt i prinyatie reshenii. 2011. No. 1. pp. 27-35 (in Russian).
- Alexander S. Kleshchev. How Can Ontologies Contribute to Software Development? // Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence. Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, 2011. Volume 6581/2011. pp. 121-135.
- Gribova V.V., Kleshchev A.S., Shalfeeva E.A. Control of Intelligent Systems // Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences International. 2010. Volume. 49. No. 6. pp. 952-966.
- A.S. Kleshchev and S.V. Smagin. Problems of inductive formation of knowledge in the ontology of medical diagnosis // Automatic Documentation and Mathematical Linguistics. 2012. Volume 46. Issue 1. pp. 8-21.
- Alexander S. Kleshchev. An operational model for intuitive proofs // Control sciences. 2011. No. 1. pp. 2-7 (in Russian).
- Gribova V.V., Petryaeva M.V., Fedorischev L.A. Development of a virtual world for medical computer simulator // Distancionnoe i virtual'noe obuchenie. 2011. No. 9. pp. 56-66 (in Russian).
- A.S. Kleshchev and S.V. Smagin. The role of internal and external evaluation of properties of methods for the inductive formation of knowledge // Automatic Documentation and Mathematical Linguistics. 2011. Volume 45. Issue 2. pp. 91-106.
- Shalfeeva E.A. The monitoring of information resources of long-lived intellectual program system // Software engineering. 2012. No. 1. pp. 10-15 (in Russian).
- Gribova V.V., Fedorischev L.A. Virtual teachware and tools for its creation // Vestnik informacionnyh i komp'yuternyh tehnologii. 2012. No. 3. pp. 48-51 (in Russian).